The journal publishes original theoretical and methodological papers covering the entire spectrum of seismic exploration methods, including seismic acquisition, seismic data processing and interpretation, geological model construction, prediction of material and production properties, integration with other methods. The journal is also publishing tutorials on important topics, discussions, book reviews, announcements about upcoming meeting, and other related activities.
All paper publications are free for the authors. Authors sign the agreement, refer papers and thereby pass the author's rights to journal founders.
Basic requirements are:
1. Papers are submitted to the Editorial Board in electronic format in either Russian or English. Paper maximum size is 15 pages (1800 characters each page including spaces, font size – 14). This volume includes tables, illustration/figures and references. Exceptions can be made for invited and review papers.
2. Paper format guidelines:
3. Information about authors: full name, scientific degree, affiliation, optional – 2-3 sentences about professional career, detailed information about corresponding author (email address, telephone, etc).
4. Permission to publication from institute (where the actual work was done) or scanned copy must be attached to the paper and expert opinion if needed. Specification:
1. Text page (including attachments, comments, references, figure signing, tables) set-up: A4, Microsoft Word, Times New Roman (size 14) one and a half spacing, 3.5 cm margins from above, from below and from the left, 1.5 cm – from the right.
2. Figures should be provided as separate files (Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop programs) with good resolution (minimum 300 dpi). Photographs shall be contrasting and well-defined. Figures performed with demonstration coordinates (in frame), specific watercourses, localities, etc. All necessary text information should be given according to international journal standards (like "Tectonophysics", "Geology", etc.). Ensure that each figure has a caption. Keep text in the figure themselves to a minimum but explain all symbols and abbreviations used. Each figure and its caption must be placed on the same page, with the caption directly below the figure. Figure captions should be listed separately.
3. References (with the latest publications) should be given at the end of the paper. All authors of each article cited should be given fully. Include only published papers. In the text, references to cited publications shall be given in square brackets, indicating the name of the first author (if there is no author then give main titles) and the year of publication, e.g. [Johnson et al., 1987], [Earthquakes in the Mediterranean……., 2009].
A list of references shall be complied with indention in the alphabetical order in the following manner: For book – author(s) family name and initials, complete title, city, publishing house, year of publication and the pagination.
For article – author(s) family name and initials, complete title of article and of the book, editor name, city and publishing house, year of publication, page numbers. For journal article – author(s) family name and initials, complete title, journal name, year of publication, volume, issue, pagination.
The list of references must include not more than 20 % of Seismic technologies articles.
Example of title:
ГОМОМОРФНАЯ ФИЛЬТРАЦИЯ И СЛЕПАЯ ДЕКОНВОЛЮЦИЯ
Институт нефтегазовой геологии и геофизики им. А.А. Трофимука СО РАН
630090, Новосибирск, просп. Академика Коптюга, 3, Россия; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Аннотация: (должна быть информативна, содержать не менее 3 предложений).
Ключевые слова: гомоморфные преобразования, кепстральный анализ, деконволюция, мультипликативные составляющие формы сигнала, объектно-ориентированные обратные задачи
HOMOMORPHIC FILTERING AND BLIND DECONVOLUTION
Trofimuk Institute of Petroleum Geology and Geophysics SB RAS
630090, Novosibirsk, acad. Koptyug Avenue, 3, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract: (shall be informativity, minimum 3 sentences).
Keywords: homomorphic transforms, cepstral analysis, deconvolution, multiplied and convoled signals components, objects inverse problems
Example of references:
4. Tables. Each tables shall be given on a separate page, shall have a caption, a number that are referenced in the text. On the left in the manuscript specified tables location with pencil at the first mention them in the text. All abbreviation used in the table should be explained in the comment below it.
5. Units measure referred to in paper shall comply with the International System of Units.
6. Formulas. Numbered formulas must be included in the red line, the equation number is placed at the right edge. It is desirable to enumerate only those formulas that are referenced in the text. Mathematical symbols such as sin, sh, Im, Re, ind, ker, dim, lim, inf, log, max, еxp, zero, as well as the chemical elements necessary to give in Roman.
7. Fractional part separated from the whole by a dot (not a comma) in the text, figures, and tables.
An author(s) sign manuscript and indicate the date of sending on the last page. The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit paper and to return papers submitted with violation of the rules.
Trofimuk Institute of Petroleum Geology and Geophysics of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (IPGG SB RAS)
Koptug ave. 3, Novosibirsk, Russia, 630090
To Duchkov A.A., e-mail: SeisTec@gmail.com